Novice Team ---- Please check back in 2019
For first year rowers who have completed a Learn to Row Class (see Adult Learn to Row link on left sidebar) and oarsmen and women who are returning to the sport after a long absence. Rowers will continue to develop their sweep rowing skills in a group setting that promotes the enjoyment of rowing by building skills and fitness.
Find more answers in our Novice Team Q&A
- All sessions run by professional, safety-certified coaches
- Organized rows
As a team member, here's the scoop:
- Team members are expected to meet minimum standards for fitness and participation.
- Sign up for practices in advance on the Club sign up document.
- There are volunteer expectations as MRC members...please expect to help out from time to time.
- Team members are expected to keep their financial status with MRC current by paying regatta (and other) fees promptly.
- Team members are MRC members and are expected to comply with MRC Policies and Code of Conduct.
Schedules and Team Fees
- Novice Team Sessions: Please check back in 2019
- Novice Membership: $215 and additional
- Novice Team Fees: $225 (if you are a recent 2018 LTR student with MRC)
- Novice Team Fees for members who have not graduated from MRC LTR class 2018: $325
- Class schedule 2018: Tuesday and Thursday: 5.30 am, Tuesday and Friday: 5.45 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9.30 am (you can participate in up to 3 sessions/week maximum)
See you on the Water!